Stay safe and convenient!
By grabbing your few key essential items at your local Lowes BP Service Station, you can feel safer, enjoy the convenience, and for a limited time – go in our monthly draw to win a $30 Top Up Shop voucher to use at your local Lowes BP Service Station!
- Get all the essentials you need
- Our ServoClean Promise to you keeps our customers and staff safer
- Less stops and less crowds on your way home means less exposure
- Take advantage of our great deals!
Our Offer to you
Fill-up your fuel* or do your top up shop* at Lowes BP Service Station and you could “WIN YOUR TOP-UP SHOP”^ free this month! There is one winner per month in every local Lowes BP Service Station from August through to October 2020.
*Entry minimum spend is 40 litres of fuel, or spend $10 in the shop (excluding tobacco, fuel and prepaid products). ^Top-up shop PRIZE is top-up shop up to $30.
How your entry will be validated?
- Head to your local Lowes BP Service Station and;
- Fill up with at least 40L of fuel; or
- Spend $10 in the shop (excluding tobacco, fuel and prepaid products)
- Complete the Entry Form that prints with your receipt of purchase (ensure you read and agreed with all Terms and Conditions).
- Place your completed Entry Form in the Entry Form box located at your local Lowes Service Station
Terms and Conditions – Service Station Top Up Shop
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over who fulfill the entry requirements.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister.
- The promotion commences at 00:01 (AEST) on 01/08/2020 and closes at 11:59PM (AEDST) on 31/10/2020 (“Promotional Period”).
- To enter the promotion, the entrant must:
- Purchase 40 litres or more on fuel at a Lowes BP Service Station; or
- Spend $10 in the shop (excluding tobacco and prepaid products)
- On payment of purchase a receipt including tear off entry form will be generated for entry to the purchasing store’s monthly competition.
- Entry form is only valid for the month of purchase and expires at the end of each month.
- Complete the Entry Form on the receipt, including full name, home post code, email address, phone number (to enable contact if you win) and agree to the terms and conditions by ticking the box on the entry.
- One (1) entry per validated entry form is permitted per receipt of eligible purchases. Entries are only valid at the same location and in the same month as the purchase.
- Each site will have a separate entry box that will be cleared monthly. Only entries originated from a purchase at the site, with a valid receipt number will constitute a valid entry for that site.
- The competition will be drawn monthly no earlier than the 1st day and before 10th day of the following month at each participating Lowes BP Service Station. The first (1) valid entry drawn will win that month’s competition draw and win $30 to spend within the originating purchase Lowes BP Service Station, valid until the end of the draw month.
- There will be one (1) prize winner drawn per participating Lowes BP Service Station, per month until the end of October 2020. Each competition prize pool will be $90. There are 14 participating Lowes BP Service Station.
- Winners will be notified by telephone and confirmed via email. The winner’s name and location (suburb and town) will be published on Lowes Petroleum website lowespetrol.com.au and in store.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable; cannot be taken as cash and must be redeemed in one purchase with no change given. The prize is to be redeemed the originating Lowes BP Service Station store and cannot to be used to purchase tobacco, fuel and prepaid products.
- The prize can only redeemed in the store of the originating purchase and cannot be used in any other Lowes BP Service Station, Lowes Service Station or OPT, Lowes account, Card account or in a Lowes Depot.
- The prize can only be used as store credit for the store that the winning entrant was drawn at, and all store credit must be spent in a single transaction. If the amount of money spent from the store credit does not reach the $30 value, then the remaining credit will be forfeited.
- Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries, and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Entrant.
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- As a condition of accepting a prize, each entrant must sign any legal documentation as and, in the form, required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form. The Promoter, at their discretion may require the winner to provide proof of identity.
- By accepting the prize, the winning entrant agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed, filmed and/or chaperoned. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness and/or image in the event they are the winning entrant (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period, without remuneration, for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If the winner cannot be contacted by the end the 20th of the month after close of entries then second draw will take place on the 25th of the month and the second draw entry will be notified of their win. The first drawn entry will be notified of the forfeit of the prize as it has not been claimed within stated times frame. This is subject to any directions from a regulatory authority, for each individual participating Lowes BP Service Station.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winning entrant does not redeem a prize (or part of a prize), then the prize (or part of that prize) will be forfeited.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any Eligible Entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- The use of any automated entry software and any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an Entrant to automatically or manually enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries, including valid entries, submitted by that Entrant invalid.
- Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes, modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”).
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any tax liability incurred by a winning entrant; or (e) use/taking of a prize.
- The Promoter collects personal information of Entrants in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, and prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the Eligible Entrant and/or its authorised representative. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter see http://www.lowespetrol.com.au/privacy-policy. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- The Promoter is Ocwen Energy Pty Ltd ABN 44 605 178 578 of 17 Francis Street Goondiwindi QLD 4390 Ph. 07 46713780