Announcing our October Monthly Winner – Phillip Reynolds. Congratulations Phillip!
September Monthly Winner – Pauline Burns. Congratulations Pauline!
Terms and Conditions – BP Cessnock Hermitage Weekend Away
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over who fulfill the entry requirements.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st.
- The promotion commences at 00:00 (AEST) on 12/08/2019 and closes at 00.00 (AEDST) on 12/11/2019 (“Promotional Period”).
- To earn promotional entries the entrant must:
- Purchase 40L of fuel OR $10 of shop sales to receive 1x promotional entry
- Purchase 40L of fuel AND a $5 shop sale to receive 2x promotional entries
- Visit the promotional website at lowespetrol.com.au/bpcessnock2019 and complete the online entry form.
- All shop transactions exclude cigarette/tobacco products and telco products.
- Purchase are only valid from BP Cessnock, 36 Wine Country Drive, Cessnock, NSW 2325.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries, and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Entrants are required to provide proof of purchase on request.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- One (1) entry per Lowes Petroleum Invoice permitted during the promotional period.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Entrant.
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first (1) valid entry drawn in the major prize draw will win the major prize, drawn at 10:00am AEDST on Tuesday 19th November 2019 at Lowes Petroleum Service 398 Tingira Street, Pinkenba QLD 4008.
- Monthly prizes will be drawn on Tuesday 10/09/19, Tuesday 8/10/19 and Tuesday 19/11/19 with winners being announced on the 12/09/19, 10/10/19 and 21/11/19.
- There will be four (4) prizes, with the total prize pool valued at AUD$1300 incl. GST available to be won as part of this promotion.
– 1x Major Prize, a weekend away at Hermitage Lodge including 2 nights’ accommodation, a winery tour and dinner for two at Il Cacciatore, valued at $1000.
– 3x Monthly drawn prizes of BP Gift Card, each valued at $100
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- By accepting the prize, the winning entrant agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed, filmed and/or chaperoned.
- Prize values are based upon the recommended retail prices at the time of printing (inclusive of GST). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between the date of printing and the ultimate prize wins date.
- The promoter will honour all prizes and will not limit prize distribution based on quality or performance issues relating to printing or technical difficulties outside of the control of participants.
- Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winning entrant does not redeem a prize (or part of a prize), and then the prize (or part of that prize) will be forfeited.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Winners will be notified by telephone and via email. Winner’s names will be posted on Lowes Petroleum website lowespetrol.com.au/bpcessnock2019 on 21st November 2019.
- A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place Tuesday 18th February 2020 at Lowes Petroleum Service 398 Tingira Street, Pinkenba QLD 4008, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness and/or image in the event they are the winning entrant (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period, without remuneration, for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any Eligible Entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an Entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that Entrant invalid.
- Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any tax liability incurred by a winning entrant; or (e) use/taking of a prize.
- As a condition of accepting a prize, each entrant must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- The Promoter collects personal information of Entrants in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, and prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the Eligible Entrant and/or its authorised representative. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- The Promoter is Ocwen Energy Pty Ltd ABN 44 605 178 578 of 17 Francis Street Goondiwindi QLD 4390 Ph. 07 46713780
- Full terms and conditions can be found at from www.lowespetrol.com.au/bpcessnock2019
- Authorised in NSW under NSW Permit No: LTPS/19/36878