BP+ Fuel Card recognises that every Australian business is different and one solution rarely fits all. That’s why we offer a range of options you can use to tailor BP Plus to your business’ unique requirements.
Your BP Plus Fuel Card account can be tailored to your business’ unique needs. Cards can be limited to fuel only or you can select from a range of non-fuel options:
- Service and repairs
- Tyres, batteries and parts
- These non-fuel items are clearly marked on the reverse of each card, allowing cardholders to easily view available products.
You can also select either vehicle specific or person specific cards. Vehicle specific cards allow business to track cost by vehicle and allow multiple drivers the ability to use the one vehicle. Personalised cards feature the driver’s name embossed on the card and are ideal for those staff who use more than one company vehicle or hire cars.
Running a business fleet doesn’t need to be difficult. BP Plus offers convenience for both you and your drivers through a number of ways:
- Access to over 1300 BP Service Stations across Australia.
- One easy statement is issued for all your vehicles’ expenses. This statement is a GST substantiated report – which means no more needing to keep shoeboxes of receipts for tax time
The BP Everywhere app will help you find around 1300 BP service stations across Australia. Looking for BP Ultimate or want to see where you can grab a Wild Bean coffee, we’ve got you covered with over 25 different filters to help you find the right service station. You can also plan ahead with a built-in trip planner, including turn-by-turn directions and time to destination.
Lowes BP+ Fuel Card Preferred Sites:
Lowes-BP-Card-Preferred-Sites-PDF-14FEB2018 (196.6 KiB)
We recognise that card security is a priority for all customers and BP Plus offers a range of security options for customers to choose from. These include:
- Personal Identification Number (PIN) – the preferred security measure, PINs can be used for vehicle specific cards and for those cardholders who prefer a PIN instead of a signature
- Signature – used in cases where the card will only be used by an individual cardholder.
- Odometer readings – when selected, cardholders will be prompted to supply odometer readings to the console operator at time of purchase. The use of odometer readings provides additional tracking measures for the organisation.
- Purchase limits – can also be nominated on individual cards and will restrict purchases by time, volume or dollars
Lowes BP+ Card Replacement/Updates
If you have lost or damaged an existing Lowes BP+ Fuel Card, or need to update any card account information, please click here to download the Card Maintenance Form.
Please read the Card’s Terms and Conditions here »
Lowes Petroleum Card Terms & Conditions
Read the Card’s Terms and Conditions here »
For all card enquiries call 1300 663 277